- Post Date:29th February 2020
- Apply Before: 29th April 2020
- Views 272
- Offerd Salary £20,000 - £30,000Career Level OfficerExperience Less than 1 Year
- INDUSTRY Production
Quick International are a well known company that deliver company products throughout the Globe. Due to new business we are growing our team in Belfast. We are currently looking Warehouse Operatives to join our growing team. This position will be day shifts with occasional weekends, but mostly Mon -Fri.
- To assist with day to day, Warehouse / Cold Room Technology duties, to ensure smooth and efficient running of all processes as per SOPs.
- Focus on accurate and timely recording of data and efficient receipt and dispatch of all stocks.
- Making sure all movements are handled as expected within very tight deadlines.
- Ordering of stock and ownership of recording processes.
- Maintaining levels of conditioned and prepared stocks.
- Ensure timely management of customer requirements
- Ability to work to an excellent standard, with strong communication skills.
- Understanding of customer chain and supplier needs
- Monitoring Stock Control of all Temp control packaging units and component parts.
- Understanding of Health and Safety in a busy warehouse environment.
- Ensuring re-stocking of fridge/freezers to agreed levels.
- Meeting and exceeding expectations with regards to warehouse and cleanliness.
- Maintaining accurate computer records and ensuring correct processes are followed.
- Checking all Units received into the facility.
- Warehouse working experience is essential
- Good understanding of warehouse flows and processes.
- Forklift license.
- Working in a temperature controlled shipping or warehouse environment would be an advantage.
- Confidence to work independently and remotely.
- Ability to work well under pressure
- Able to identify and solve problems in a proactive manner
- Excellent communication skills
- Organized and prioritize current and forward workload.
- Identify and communicate ideas that will enhance the operation.
- Working within a highly pressurized environment to very short deadlines and time constraints.
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills
Salary will depend on experience and will be between £18k – £21k per annum with company benefits.
To apply please submit your CV