Job ID 689
Offered Salary 1000
Experience Less Than 1 Year
Foyle Omagh requires a Dispatch Operative to be based in our Cold Store in Foyle Omagh. The Cold Store Dispatch Operative will report directly to the Cold Store Manager and will be responsible for day-to-day duties within the Cold Store Department including building orders, scanning orders, and dispatching orders. You will be provided with training to enable you to become a fully skilled member of the team.
Hours of work Monday > Friday 5 x 8-hour shifts
- Physically strong to manually check and build pallets of product
- Able to work in a cold environment
- Ability to work on your own initiative
- Positive approach to safe working practices
- Flexible approach to working hours including weekend / early starts / late finishes
- Excellent communication skills
- Computer literate
- Previous experience working in a dispatch role.
Basic starting rate is £10.92 per hour, regardless of age, increasing with additional skill bonus gained through personal development – opportunities for overtime. All new starts will be enrolled on our apprentice programme, giving everyone the opportunity to gain a recognised qualification and potentially a bonus upon completing the training programme.
No experience necessary, full training and protective equipment will be provided. Subsidised Canteen on site, Cycle to Work Scheme, Group Health & Wellbeing Programme and free Life Assurance for all staff after probation.
Company reserves the right to extend the selection criteria to facilitate shortlisting.
Closing date for the receipt of CV/Applications Forms- 18th August 2023