- Salary --
- Company Website Premiere people
- Job Title Transport Supervisor -DUBLIN - 35k euro +shift allowance 15% EXPANDING GROUP
- Job Location Dublin, Ireland
- Company Name Premiere people
The role of Transport Shift Supervisor is to manage the day to day activities of a busy, fast moving and complex transport/distribution operation.
The role will initially be based on an evening shift on a Monday-Friday basis, but this will change to any 5 days over 7 early/day/late shift rotation as the team and operation grows.
Key responsibilities: Transport Supervisor
· Ensure compliance & safety to be a primary focus in the delivery of both customer and departmental expectations.
· Ensure continuous compliance to all transport regulations, including Tachographs, driver’s hours, vehicle condition and SOP’s.
· Development of the transport driver team to deliver on-going better service proposition to all customers & internal stakeholders.
· Ensure fleet and overall driver transport are working within legislative guidelines and any known breach is escalated as necessary and rectified immediately.
· Review driver performance using appropriate IT systems.
· Liaise with drivers and 3rd party carriers on transport related queries.
· Ensure timely dispatch of loads.
· Assume full ownership and accountability for your areas of responsibility.
· Transport planning/scheduling.
· Support operations to ensure the departmental and company KPI’s are achieved.Develop and maintain strong communication links with Transport Department and customers Deal with issues/requests on a timely basis
Required skills, knowledge and experience: Transport Supervisor
· Operational experience working in the area of transport/logistics/warehousing.
· Excellent people management and engagement skills and the ability to build and maintain relationships with internal and external stakeholders.
· Possess strong communication, presentation and reporting skills.
· Excellent IT skills including MS Office, MS Excel in particular.
· Experience of WMS/TMS IT Systems.
· Route planning experience.
· Transport/Logistics Qualification is desirable, but not essential.
· A desire to develop on a personal and professional level within the department and company.
Interested =Contact Nichola O Brien on 00353-1-6704488 or email =firstname.lastname@example.org