- Salary £20,000--£30,000
- Company Website Premiere people
- Job Title Registered Manager ( Domiciliary Care )
- Job Location Armagh, UK
- Company Name Premiere people
Provide overall day to day management of the Domiciliary Care service. Support the Director to achieve a high degree of service delivery, ensuring that goals are achieved through effective management practices and staff are motivated and supported to build strategic, long term and sustainable customer service relationships. Working closely with other departmental managers and the finance team to ensure that cost data is current and that bench marks are in place to develop and grow the business by actively encouraging a proactive and strategic business development attitude with all levels of employees. Ensure all activities are carried out in accordance with statutory requirements and organisational policies and procedures. Must be qualified to L5 in Health and Social Care with several years’ experience of management in Domiciliary care.
• Staff Management
• Service Provision
• Business Development
• Financial Management
• Training & Development
• Health & Safety Adherence
1. To maintain a high quality service working in partnership with colleagues to manage services.
2. To ensure the service meets and indeed exceeds the requirements of The Domiciliary Care Agencies Regulations (Northern Ireland) 2007.
3. To ensure the delivery of safe, personalised services to each individual service user through assessment, person centred planning and regular outcome focused reviews of service delivered.
1. Responsible for overseeing the development of all staff within the department
2. Liaise with the HR department to create strategies that reflect the departmental staffing needs and assist in successful recruitment, selection and retention practices
3. Maintain and develop systems that underpin performance management of departmental staff. This to include appraisals, support and supervision, team & departmental meetings, absence monitoring and employee led meetings.
1. Provide advice, guidance, mentoring and coaching to departmental team members to enable the delivery of best practice customer service in accordance with the organisations’ quality assurance standards
2. Provide regular management reports to the Director on turnover; recruitment activity; absence and all other employee relations matters as required
3. Maintain and develop established communication practices in order to enable a proactive team driven service
1. Manage the administration function of the department developing and designing improvements to systems [manual and electronic] in line with organisational priorities and strategic planning; together with the development of working practices to meet all anticipated challenges in the future
2. Ensure all staff are working in adherence to the agreed administration systems
3. Plan and provide regular reports to the Director and other members of the senior management team on all areas of work as required
1. Develop marketing plans to enable business growth and development
2. Ensure business planning is embedded in all areas of the department’s work and development
3. Utilise all systems in place to monitor all service enquiries to provide the Director and relevant heads of department with a statistical analysis of all service provision and all required data for the prediction of work flow management
4. Ensure that all working practices are in line with organisational business objectives and protocols
1. Oversee the collation of information related to staff remuneration and authorise financial transactions as required
2. Liaise with the Director in the provision of staff salary/ expenses information to enable accurate and timely reporting and recording
3. Manage the maintenance and development of systems that record debt management and advise the finance department on any associated improvements or problems as they arise
4. Provide the Director and the Finance Department with data analysis and statistics that assist in financial planning budget setting and target management as well as taking financial responsibility as a departmental budget holder.
5. Ensure and enforce strict adherence to any systems in place which safeguard the integrity of management practices within the department
6. Establish maintain and update an accurate data base system that supports all accounting and invoicing procedures enabling the development and expansion of the service
TRAINING & DEVELOPMENT
1. Establish systems through performance management procedures that ensure training and development needs for staff are met at the appropriate levels to maintain competency levels throughout the department
2. Evaluate departmental staff learning and development to enable on-going improvements to be made ensuring staff competency levels are regularly reviewed
HEALTH AND SAFETY
1. Be familiar with all policies and their practical implementation with regard to Health and Safety, including accident reporting and fire procedures
2. Undertake essential training as required
3. Assist Team Leaders in undertaking periodic risk assessments of the workplace
1. Be knowledgeable of and implement CarePoint policies and procedures
2. Any other duties that may reasonably fall within the purview of the job
to aplay for this role please forward your cv to firstname.lastname@example.org or call jim on 02890 720135
Related Jobs (278)
Advertising Executive on June 12, 2018