- Salary 25000--35000
- Company Website Premiere people
- Job Title Production Supervisor
- Job Location Armagh, UK
- Company Name Premiere people
Due to new business We are urgently seeking a Production Supervisor to work for our well established food client in Down/Armagh. Therefore This is a great opportunity to work within a well known company and team.
Reporting to the Production Manager, so you will be responsible for pre-production planning and all production activities within your dedicated area.
Production Supervisor Job Purpose:
First of all You will be supervising a team of General Operatives & Team Leaders to ensure the timely executions of projects and orders are met, margins are achieved, KPI’s are managed and furthermore acceptable quality standards are achieved and maintained.
- Supervising Line / Area Leaders and Production Operatives,
- In conjunction with Technical & QA Managers, you will ensure consistent delivery of GMP’s, SOP’s, compliance with food production standards such as BRC, HACCAP,
- yet ensure the production facility is always in line with “unannounced audit” standards
- Alongside the Production Manager, you will assist with the planning of the production rota for your area.
- As much as you can Working in close proximity to the Production Manager, to deliver and maintain operational efficiencies with particular focus on work flows,
- lean manufacturing practices, hence KPI’s and other performance management tools.
- All staff within your area giving focus to performance, productivity, time keeping and so on.
- Cleaning & Hygiene schedule & procedures are robust & maintained in accordance Food Safety / Technical standards
- Health and Safety within your area.
- Equipment and Fabrication within your area.
Skills & Experience Required :
- Minimum 2 years Production Supervising experience within Food Manufacturing FMCG Environment is especially relevent
- Relative Food qualifications (HACCAP, Food Safety & Hygiene, etc.)
- Planning and organising skills;
- Ability to act decisively;
- Capacity to grasp concepts easily;
- Problem-solving capabilities;
- ICT literacy;(Office, MRP )
- Attention to detail;
- communicate clearly and persuasively;
- Excellent time management;
- work under pressure and meet tight deadlines;
- motivate others;
- work in a logical, systematic manner
- In conclusion Strong leadership skills with a proven track record of building successful teams
- Good interpersonal and communication skills
- Confident, assertive with sound decision making skills
- Finally KPI driven
In conclusion Salary will be negotiable
To apply please submit your CV via the link provided.