Dispatch Leader – Jobs in Omagh
We are seeking an experienced Dispatch Leader to work for our growing manufacturing client based in Omagh. This is a new position to work within a new team and grow your experience within this company.
Dispatch Leader Role
The successful candidates will prepare products for dispatch e.g. checking products, labelling and scanning prior to dispatch to the customer and stock.
Dispatch leader Duties:
- Our client requires a Dispatch Leader for our evening shift in their new Retail packing operation,
- The successful candidates will prepare products for dispatch e.g. checking products, labelling and scanning prior to dispatch to the customer and stock.
- The successful candidate will need a Fork Lift Licence.
- Working hours – approx.. 4 / 4:30pm > 1230 / 1am Monday to Friday with opportunities to undertake additional hours at the weekend.
- Rate of pay £8.50 per hour + 10% premium for the evening shift moving to approx.. £9.50 after training.
- Effective team operator with an eye for detail
- Able to work in a temperature controlled food processing environment
- Good organisation and communication skills
- A can do attitude with a commitment to safety
- Fork Truck Licence
- Reach truck licence
- Previous experience working in a dispatch role