- Salary 25000--35000
- Company Website http://www.energisrecruitment.com/
- Job Title Contracts Manager
- Job Location Antrim BT41, UK
- Company Name Energis Recruitment
Our client is a well-established manufacturing organisation offering bespoke solutions to a diverse customer base across the UK and Europe.
They now have a new opening for an experienced Contracts Manager to join their team in Co Antrim.
Contracts Manager Responsibilities:
- Manage all site-based activities to ensure that contracts are delivered on time, to the required standards within budget, whilst maximising client satisfaction
- Manage contracts and ongoing relationships with suppliers
- Carry out site measurements and completion of site valuations
- Ensure the cost-effectiveness and value for money of projects
Contracts Manager Criteria:
- A quantity surveying qualification is highly desirable, however candidates with third level engineering / construction qualification and proven contract management skills will be considered
- Ability to read CAD drawings
- Well organised with the ability to prioritise and manage workload to required deadlines
- Flexibility to travel to project sites across the UK and Europe
- Highly commercial but with a quality focus
- Results driven
Salary will be in the region of £28 – 35k depending on experience. This is a genuinely superb opportunity for a dynamic individual to join an SME and make a contribution as valued member of the team.
For further information and a confidential discussion please email your CV through the link or contact us on 02890 826044.