- Offerd Salary £20,000 - £30,000
Donard Recruitment are working with a world-renowned construction company to recruit for a Contracts Administrator for their office in Belfast City Centre.
My Client, an award-winning company have an exciting opportunity for a focused and highly motivated individual to join their team as a contract’s administrator.
The purpose of the administrator is to provide a full administrative, clerical and telephone support service to ensure the efficient running of the business.
This is a permanent role with a basic salary of £20,000 – £25,000 PA depending on experience.
- Create and maintain comprehensive project documentation, plans and reports
- Diary Management – Scheduling regular meetings and recording and tracking of meeting minutes
- Raising requisitions on the Internal ordering system – PPE, Site Materials and software
- Assist with the preparation, printing, and distribution of reports, minutes and file notes
- Manage documents sent between the client and third parties
- Arrange site meetings with the project team and any external clients
- Keep the electronic documentation system up to date with the relevant documentation
- Maintain diary of site meeting rooms
- Produce and maintain administration templates and update the project directory when required.
- 2 years relevant experience in office administration / document controller role
- Construction experience preferable
- Excellent communication skills in person, written and by telephone
- Excellent customer service skills
- Good standard of computer literacy, word-processing and numeracy
- Strong attention to detail
- £20,000 – £25,000
Relevant experience, Excellent communication skills, Computer Literate, Excellent customer service skills