- Salary --
- Company Website www.premierepeople-ni.com
- Job Title Bakery Assistant
- Job Location Dromore BT25, UK
- Company Name Premiere people
Our Bakery production client based in Dromore are currently seeking to recruit Bakery Assistants to work as part of the bakery/production team carrying out general duties, ensuring hygiene and quality standards are adhered to at all times, as defined by the company and it’s customers due to orders.
Pay rate is £7.50 per hour plus holiday pay and is a Temporary full-time ongoing position.
Hours of work is 39 hours. Monday-Friday
Bakery Assistant Essential criteria:
- Effective verbal and written communication skills Able to work in a team and with own initiative is especially relevant
- A basic level of English Reliable and flexible Ability to work quickly to meet production targets, so work under pressure and effective time management
- Hence Good observational skills (to spot defective products)
- Patience to carry out repetitive tasks
- Ability to follow strict health and safety guidelines and quality procedures
- Good standard of personal hygiene
- Day to Day Activities to include
- To undertake and assist in the production / while finishing of bakery goods as directed by Bakery Supervisors / Production Manager.
- Assure product quality through process control relating to general duties.
- In addition Accurately and timely complete all required documentation to enable clear traceability.
- To maintain high levels of personal hygiene to ensure production of high quality products.
- To undertake required training to ensure full competency in the job role and to allow for job rotation.
- Sieving and decanting of ingredients.
- De-panning / turning over baked cakes.
- Cleaning of work stations.
- Meet daily Key Performance Indicators on a consistent basis.
- Performs other duties which are deemed by management to be an integral part of the job, hence including but not limited to fulfilment of work schedules, so adherence to attendance policies, and other applicable operating rules, policies and procedures.
Finally All interested candidates please contact Naomi at Premiere People on 02890 720106 or email your CV via the link