Working on behalf of our client an award winning manufacturing company in the mid ulster area, we are seeking to recruit Production Operatives.
Normal working hours – Monday to Friday 7.00am – 5.00pm
Rate of Pay – £7.50 – £8.50 per hr.
· To build /assemble components
· Reading & understand plans / detailed drawings
· Work to tight deadlines
· Work with in a team
· Act within the Company’s policies and procedures as set out in the Employee handbook i.e Equal Opportunities, Health & Safety, Disciplinary etc
· Any other duties conducive to the role and business which are considered to be within your capability
· Experience in the manufacture/mechanical assembly work
· Proficiency in the use of hand tools and mechanical equipment
· Ability to work as part of a team
· Ability to work to deadlines
There will be opportunities to develop skills through a comprehensive training programme.
If you are interested in this role, please forward an up to date CV demonstrating clearly how you meet the criteria to firstname.lastname@example.org
Only candidates successfully shortlisted will be contacted
Tagged as: production, production operatives