Required Start Date
Duration of Placement
3-6 months with possibility of extension
Hours of Work
e.g. 9:00AM-5:00PM (approx.); 7hrs 12 mins per day
9:00AM-5:00PM (approx.); 7hrs 12 mins per day
Hours per Week
e.g. 36hrs per week or 18 hrs per week etc.
36hrs per week
Days of Work e.g. Mon-Fri
Main Duties / Purpose Of Job/Function of Role
The post holder will carry out a range of HR administrative tasks which may include any of the following job activities:
HR Transactional Processing – ensuring that all processes are accurately documented and recorded and employee records are maintained.
Provide accurate and consistent outputs across the full range of HR activities to support the Business Partners, Senior Managers and the HR Function to achieve their objectives. The specific job activities will include:
· Process advertisements and trawl notices for approval by management.
· Communicate via templates with applicants for employment/promotion/ Leavers at all stages of the selection process.
· Prepare issue and receive contractual templates to include Flexible Working, Family Friendly applications, Child Care Vouchers and ad hoc requests.
· Maintenance of the HR section of the College web site.
· Process documentation required by payroll, Department for Employment and Learning, Department of Education etc.
· Record keeping for all HR transactions and processes.
· Make administrative arrangements regarding employee development events, such as the employee development conference, including the booking of necessary accommodation and make arrangements for staff to travel to events.
· Communicate HR information to appropriate staff in the College.
Specific Experience required
Please see attached JD & Person Specification.
OR Have three years recent HR generalist experience.
Tagged as: HR, Human Resources