MPA Recruitment are currently recruiting for two band 4 Administrators. The post holders will be part of a multi-disciplinary team. The ideal candidate will be in direct contact with clients, assisting clients with financial help and support.
This is an immediate start for initially three months. Hours of work will be Monday to Friday 9am – 5pm with a pay rate of £11.20.
· Assist with co-ordinating, planning and managing the Financial Management processes and tasks to meet the monthly reporting requirements and timetables.
· To deal with ad hoc reporting and enquiries as required.
· Assist in co-ordinating, planning and managing the annual budget build process.
· Assist with the processes and procedures used in the Financial Management function to meet, maintain, and monitor ISO standards and facilitate best working practices.
· Assist with the day-to-day functions of the Financial Management office.
· To maintain appropriate record keeping within Financial Management to support processes and satisfy audit requirements.
· Good communication and interpersonal skills, with a proven track record of having worked with a range of stakeholders.
· Have good IT skills in relation to MS Office (in particular Excel) applications and experience of working with financial systems.
· An HNC/D (finance related) or equivalent, plus 1 year’s suitable relevant experience in a Finance Department.
· NVQ level 3 plus 2 years suitable relevant experience in a Finance Department.
· Hold a current full driving licence which is valid for use in the UK and have access to a car on appointment.
If you think you meet the criteria, please submit your CV Stacey.email@example.com or call our office on 02895211111 for more information and how to register with us.