Still searching for that HR Manager position in mid Ulster which you’ve been longing for? Yet haven’t found it!
Well here it is for you, in all its glory, read on and apply at the bottom.
What is needed is a HR manager to come into the company and manage the overall provision of Human Resources services, policies and programs, contribute to the development of the Human Resource Development (HRD) strategy and lead on the delivery of its action plan.
The role will lead the HR team of a flourishing Food production company in Mid Ulster, and in this role you will be rewarded with a superb salary, great working environment, and the delicious aroma of fresh food every day.
In this esteemed role, you as the HR Manager will have many key accountabilities which include:
• Development of HRD and the Organisation
• Overseeing, managing and encouraging the work and ongoing development of staff within the Department
• Developing and monitoring of the annual budget for the Department
• Conducting a continuing study of all Human Resource policies, programs and practices to keep management informed of new developments and ensure compliance
• Leading the development of goals, objectives and systems for the Department and provide leadership for HR Strategic Planning to ensure that the Department supports the accomplishment of the company’s strategic goals
• Managing the preparation and maintenance of reports
• Developing programs, procedures and guidelines to align the workforce with the strategic goals of the company in conjunction with the leadership team, plan, develop and implement company’s Corporate strategy
• Talent Management
• Developing the organisation and its people for continued growth
• Co-ordinating training programs and assign responsibility for those programs
• Leading the implementation of the performance management system to include personal development plans
• Establishing an in-house employee training system that addresses company training needs including training needs assessment, new employee onboarding, management development and measurement of training impact.
• Many other duties to help both company and staff development and relations.
Of course we do need you to have certain criteria for your skills and experience before you apply, which are:
• 4 years generalist HR experience within a fast-moving industry, ideally food manufacturing, where you have developed a HR function that has delivered on organisational objectives
• Experience of implementing performance management and appraisal systems
• The ability to manage people through directing and guiding the performance of others and conveying a clear vision and sense of purpose.
• Evidence of allocating work, developing staff and ensuring effective relationships.
To apply for this role, get your cv over to Barry@donardrecruitment.com, or apply below, or call Barry on 0161 464 7277.