- Salary 20000--25000
- Company Website www.premierepeople-ni.com
- Job Title Warehouse Supervisor
- Job Location Belfast, UK
- Company Name Premiere people
Premiere People are looking for a warehouse supervisor to work for us in our onsite client in Boucher road due to growth. This is a 2 year contract with the view of being extended. If you have warehouse supervisory experience we want to hear from you.
Warehouse Supervisor Role:
- Overseeing the day to day Warehouse workers.
- Ensuring all staff are working to best processes in order to maintain a smooth and efficient operations.
- Hence Training all employees to internal SOPs and GDP guidelines,.
- Implementing and refining processes to achieve timely recording of data and efficient receipt and dispatch of all units.
- So Making sure all movements are handled as expected within very tight deadlines.
- Liaising with QIC LHR to maintaining suitable stock levels of conditioned and prepared CREDOs to meet customer demand.
Warehouse Supervisor Duties:
- Assessing and monitoring Stock Control of all Temp control packaging units.
- Liaising with management to maintain suitable levels of supplies to meet demand.
- Managing the operation of CRT Room within the warehouse including regular temp checks / of units and fridges / freezers.
- Ensuring re-stocking of fridge/freezers to agreed levels.
- Meeting and exceeding GDP expectations with regards standard warehouse and CRT cleanliness by regular recorded cleaning roster.
- Cataloguing warehouse checks on all units received into the facility on arrival and noting and reporting damage or issue to Credo Stock Maintenance coordinator.
- Regular interaction via reporting and telephonically to advise of issues / department development / project status’s etc.
- Making sure sufficient cover in place to cover leave and sickness etc.
- Good understanding of warehouse flows and processes is especially relevant.
- Forklift license.
- Working in a temperature controlled shipping or warehouse environment an advantage.
- Ability to work well under pressure because this is a busy role
- Able to identify and solve problems in a proactive manner
- Good communication skills
- Organized and able to prioritize current workload.
- Skilled in delegating task to ensure the meet required deadlines.
- Able to identify and communicate ideas that will enhance the operation
- Working within a highly pressurized environment to very short deadlines and time constraints.
- Managed or supervised a small team within a similar environment in the past.
Hours of work will be 09.00 to 17.00 Mon-Fri and salary will range depending on experience from £21k to £22k per annum.
Finally To apply please submit your CV