Team Leader – Fermanagh Jobs
Team Leaders x 2 (Permanent) Ref 10-17
Department – Inbound Operations
Location – Enniskillen
Hours – 40 hours per week 5/7 between Monday – Friday 8am – 8pm, and 9am – 4pm Saturday and Sunday. Full flexibility required
Salary – to be discussed at offer stage
Team Leader The Job
Successful Team Leaders will manage the performance of a team of customer service agents and work as part of a team to coordinate productivity and achieve expected standards of the overall project. You will be responsible for conducting regular performance reviews, team meetings and carrying out coaching to maintain high performance levels and provide support. Team leaders will work closely with the Support Team to ensure call and compliance standards (both internal and external) are met. We are looking for Team Leaders who can demonstrate leadership skills and develop good relationships in other areas of the business, including support functions and to enhance and support the profitability of the project.
Offer of employment will be conditional upon satisfactory credit and criminal check.
Team Leader Skills/personal attributes
• Strong customer focus and the ability to deliver excellent customer service
• Excellent communication skills (oral and written) demonstrating accuracy and attention to detail.
• Ability to relate to others in a positive manner and build strong working relationships.
• A natural ability to motivate and energise others.
• Enthusiastic, positive, resourceful and resilient.
• Willing and able to adjust to multiple demands
Team Leader Selection Criteria
• Proven experience of leading / motivating a team
• Proven experience of coaching
• Proven experience of working to targets
• Experience of managing process and company policy including Absence, Disciplinary, Maternity etc
• Experience of working in a call centre / customer service environment
• GCSE or equivalent (including English) or equivalent
Current formal warnings and attendance record will be taken into consideration during the recruitment process including the short-listing stage.
How to apply
Please send your CV, to Scott McGarry at Scott.Mcgarry@Teleperformance.com
Please note previous applicants may not apply
Closing Date:: Monday 29th January 2017 at 1.00pm