- Salary --
- Company Website Premiere people
- Job Title Staff Nurse
- Company Name Premiere peole
Staff Nurse Antrim Required
We are seeking a Staff Nurse to work for our well known client based in Co. Antrim. We have both part time and full time, days and nights available.
JOB DESCRIPTION – Staff Nurse
- To be responsible for the assessment, planning, implementation and evaluation of care.
- Co-operate and work in conjunction with other staff.
- Administer prescribed medicines and document same in accordance with the Company’s procedures, NMC and RQIA guidelines.
- Report any ill health amongst residents and make requests for GP/professional consultation where necessary.
- Ensure that resident care plans and all relevant assessments are completed, maintained and reviewed
- Make sure the physical, emotional, social and spiritual needs of residents are adequately met and maintained.
- A clear, concise and adequate handover report is given to all relevant staff members at the end of each shift.
- Assist with the arrangements for the admission and discharge of residents.
- Receive relatives and visitors to our Homes in a courteous manner,
- Assist in providing any information relating to the care and welfare of a resident.
- Provide any information relating to the care and welfare of a resident.
- Handle all queries or complaints reported by relatives or others.
- confidentiality in relation to personal information and data relating to residents.
- Establish and maintain good communication with residents.
- Participate in staff and residents’ meetings as required.
- Prepare reports for, and participate in, care review.
- The safe keeping of residents’ monies and personal possessions within all areas of responsibility.
Staff Nurse PERSON SPECIFICATION:
- Current registration with the NMC.
- Ability to communicate effectively at all levels
- Able to work effectively as part of a team
- Genuine interest in working with the relevant client group
- Satisfactory Access NI check
- Previous experience of working with the relevant client group
also supervisory experience
Salary will begin at £15 per hour and will also come with excellent company benifits.
To apply please submit your CV