Site Operators – immediate starts available
We are a well established sports ground maintenance and construction company based in Portadown. With many years experience throughout Ireland and the UK we are seeking Site operators to help with all our locations and contracts.
Site Operators Duties:
- To assist the team with maintenance and building work on all sites
- Clear land and assist with the foundations and perimeters of the site
- General construction duties
- Clean up sites to customers standards
Site Operators Skills:
- General labourer duties experience is an advantage
- Be will to travel with team to locations throughout NI
- Digger and tractor experience would also be an advantage
- Work well within a team and health and safety experience
Salary will be discussed with us at interview stage.
This is not seasonal work, we are seeking full time and permanent employees and you will get paid all year round. Don’t have a CV? No problem, just email us to discuss your skills and experience.