- Post Date:12th March 2020
- Apply Before: 12th April 2020
- Views 124
Our client a leading public sector organisation based in the Belfast City Centre area of Belfast are recruiting for a temporary Personal Secretary for 9 months.
Hours of work: 37 hrs per week (Monday – Friday 9am to 5pm)
Rate of pay: £8.21 increasing to £12.86 after 12 completed weeks.
Job role:Personal Secretary
- To manage all inward calls to the Organisational Development Director and liaise with Management to handle requests and queries.
- Maintenance of an electronic and hard copy filing system.
- To write and distribute email, correspondence memos, letters, faxes and forms.
- Daily management of email inboxes, to open, sort and distribute incoming correspondence.
- Maintenance of diary commitments for the Organisational Development Director, including arrangement of travel and accommodation requirements.
- Organising room facilities and supporting papers for meetings as required.
- Act as the point of contact for internal and external clients, providing support to visitors when required;
- Secretariat to ODD SMT meetings when required.
1. 4 GCSEs (including English)
Level 2 diploma in Secretarial Administration
BTEC Level 2 Extended Certificate in Business
2. At least 2 year’s secretarial experience*
- gained experience of planning and prioritising work, dealing with customers, working under pressure and will have well-developed communication skills
3. At least one year’s experience in the use of Windows applications including Word, PowerPoint, Project and Excel.
To apply please submit CV through the link,