Payroll Clerk – (Part Time)
We are seeking an experienced Payroll Clerk to work with our well known and award winning client based in Omagh. This is a part time position and is ideal for those looking to progress in a part time basis.
Payroll Clerk Duties
- We are looking for an experienced payroll clerk to manage the payroll function for the plant (approx.. 100 staff)
- You will complete the weekly and monthly payroll for all employees by inputting their hours onto the payroll system
- Complete all Holidays, Tax and NI
- Deal with all payroll queries and amend accordingly
- Ensure all new starts are added onto the payroll system and paid on time
- Assist with other general admin duties if applicable.
Days of work > Friday, Monday, Tuesday
Payroll Clerk Essential Criteria:
- Previous payroll experience ideally within the production industry but this is not essential
- IT literate
- General administration experience
- Ability to work in a fast moving pressurised environment
Salary will depend on experience and will be discussed at interview.
To apply please submit your CV via the apply button