- Salary Neg
- Company Website http://www.epswater.ie/
- Job Title Operastions Manager
- Job Location Cork
- Company Name EPS
The EPS Group is looking to appoint an Operations Manager for our Service Business to oversee and drive all service and repair activities within the Group.
The successful candidate will report to the Service Director and will be responsible for ensuring that the overall Service Group strategy for EPS is developed and implemented. The delivery and growth of Service activity in the Water and Waste Water Market is the primary focus of this role.
Role and Responsibilities;
- Manage an existing team of approx. 60 employees in the delivery of service throughout Ireland.
- Take overall responsibility as Framework manager for delivering service to key clients such as Irish Water and various Industrial customers.
- Lead tender Framework submissions into key clients such as Irish Water.
- Work closely with existing EPS regional service centres to ensure standard procedures are being implemented and common goals and strategies are being achieved.
- Implement and develop existing EPS systems to-ensure that all incoming routine & non-routine and emergency service requests are responded to and delivered on time.
- Work with our HR department in implementing formal training and upskilling programmes to further enhance our existing service delivery streams.
- Takeover responsibility for delivering annual service budgets, P/L for the business unit and providing business development strategies on further growth potential.
- Issue monthly reports to the Senior Management Team business unit performance and associated KPI’s.
- Management of client accounts.
- Ensure that all service & repair works are delivered in compliance with our standard operating procedures.
Skills / Attributes;
- Proven experience in managing a Service business in similar industry or preferably a utility
- Excellent inter-personal skills and communication skills.
- Proven management experience.
- Computer literacy and ability to use MS office software and other basic computer programmes necessary.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Strong collaborative skills with an ability to work effectively and lead in a team environment.
- Have a willingness to learn and be challenged in the water and waste water Industry.
- Experience in lean principles with associated lean qualifications would be a distinct advantage.
- M&E background in repair, installation, design and personnel management in any Water &/or Waste Water industry would be an advantage.
- Third level Mechanical or Electrical Degree or Diploma would be desirable or candidate with craft qualification that can demonstrate sufficient experience in a similar role.
Candidates must have a valid permit to work in Ireland.
EPS do not require the services of Recruiters for this role.