- Post Date:16th March 2020
- Apply Before: 16th April 2020
- Views 124
- Offerd Salary £20,000 - £30,000Career Level ManagerExperience 3 Years
- INDUSTRY Finance
Our client, a well-established insurance company based in Portadown are recruiting for an office manager.
As an office manager, you will be working to achieve operational targets through the promotion, sales and servicing of insurance products.
Targets will include the number of customer contacts made, number of leads obtained, number of quotations provided, number of sales generated and quality levels in relation to compliance and customer service.
This is a permanent full-time position that offers incredible career opportunities.
Working hours are Monday – Friday 9am -5pm. This
- Managing and co-ordinating a small insurance office
- Driving compliant sales activities amongst the office team
- Ongoing training and development of staff
- Insurance Sales and administration for new and existing customers
- Dealing with telephone and face to face customer enquiries
- Introducing and setting financial service appointments
- Outbound prospecting
- General office duties
- Taking payments
- Providing advice on products and services
- Claims administration
- Taking customer payments
- 5 GCSEs (A-C) including Maths and English
- Computer Literate
- Ability to work on own initiative
- Must have excellent communication skills
- Ability to motivate and incentivise the office team
- Ability to manage multiple tasks
- Excellent organisational skills and attention to detail
- 2 years insurance experience
- 1 years supervisory experience
Supervisory/management experience within an insurance environment.
- £20K – £25K Depending on Experience plus Commission
Relevant qualifications, Relevant experience, team worker, Excellent communication skills