- Post Date:10th March 2020
- Apply Before: 10th April 2020
- Views 251
- Offerd Salary £20,000 - £30,000
At Quick International we are growing in Northern Ireland due to expansion on our services. We are proud to announce we have won major contracts in Ireland and we are growing our team in Belfast and Portadown. We are seeking an Onsite Warehouse Operative to work with us on a full time permanent basis.
- To complete timely recoveries and lodges to customers to ensure all shipments are handled and dispatched correctly and within service requirements.
- Collection and delivery driver dealing with multiple Customers.
- Assist with day to day Warehouse / Cold Room tasks.
- Accurate and timely recording of data and efficient receipt and dispatch of customer orders.
- Ordering and balance of stock, ownership of recording and feedback processes.
- Maintenance of stock levels to meet customer needs.
- Timely management of multi-site requirements
- Ability to work Independently as a delivery and operations employee.
- Understanding of customer chain and supplier needs.
- Monitoring Stock Control of all Temp control packaging.
- Understanding of Health and Safety in a busy warehouse environment.
- Assisting with the preparation and packing of shipments.
- Preparation of consignments to Airline specifications.
- Meeting and exceeding GDP expectations with regards to warehouse standards and CRT cleanliness.
- Driving experience with knowledge of major road networks.
- Operational knowledge of busy working environment.
- Good understanding of warehouse flows and processes.
- Customer facing experience.
- Confidence to work independently and remotely.
- Ability to work well under pressure.
- Able to identify and solve problems in a proactive manner.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Organize and prioritize current workloads.
- Ensure awareness of Road Traffic Regulations whilst operating a company vehicle.
- Identify and communicate improvements.
- Computer knowledge would be preferred.
Salary will depend on experience and will be discussed at interview. This will range between £18k – £21k per annum.
You must also be willing to undergo security checks with a valid clean licence.
Apply via the apply button.