Mechanical Engineer – Belfast Jobs
Donard Recruitment are currently representing a leading multi-sector business provider in their search for a Mechanical Engineer.
This branch of the company is one of the UK’s largest multifaceted consultancies, delivering property and infrastructure projects on a local, national and international scale.
Due to a growing portfolio there is a requirement for a Mechanical Engineer to join their team in Belfast.
Mechanical Engineer Job duties:
• Representing clients throughout the planning, design, procurement, construction and commissioning of projects.
• Preparation of feasibility studies, option appraisals, cost plans and business cases.
• Site asset surveys.
• Mechanical design, specification and tender preparation.
• Degree qualified Mechanical Engineer
• Chartered or near Chartered Engineer with IMechE
• Over 5 years’ post graduate experience
• Understanding of mechanical design within the water industry (both wastewater and clean water structure)
This role comes with an excellent remuneration and benefits package, with salary dependent on skill level and experience.
If you are a Mechanical Engineer with water sector knowledge and experience apply immediately.