Excellent opportunity for Maintenance Engineer working for Foyle of Omagh.
Maintenance Engineer – Jobs in Omagh
Foyle of Omagh requires a Maintenance Engineer to be based at their site on the Doogary Road on the outskirts of Omagh. This is an exciting opportunity to join one of the largest red meat processing groups in the UK and Ireland.
We are looking for a multi-skilled maintenance engineer with an emphasis on welding skills, you will be involved in the routine maintenance of a range of pneumatic and hydraulic equipment. You will report to the site Engineering Manager.
Maintenance Engineer Essential Criteria:
- A can-do attitude and strong problem solving skills is essential
- Welding and fabricating experience including stainless steel and TIG welding
- Experience working on and maintaining equipment and machinery
- Flexible / team worker
- A sound understanding of Health and Safety standards is essential
- Multi-skilled and have experience in a similar role with a recognised apprenticeship
- Previous experience in a food processing environment
- Previous refrigeration experience
- The Company retains the right to expand the shortlisting criteria to facilitate shortlisting. Please note that we are unable to respond to all applicants- if we have not responded to you before the 30th May 2018 you application will have been deemed unsuccessful.
To apply please click on the APPLY NOW button below to forward your CV.