Landscape Team Leader
County Down Jobs
Artificial Grass is a well known company based in North Down. Due to company growth and new business contracts a permanent position has arisen for a Landscape Team Leader to join their team. This is a great opportunity to progress within a fast growing company.
Landscape Team Leader Role:
The team leader will be expected to work on various sites from start to finish. We are looking for an experienced person ideally within the landscaping industry who can ensure jobs are complete to the highest standards.
Landscape Team Leader Duties:
- The successful candidate will be required to work on all jobs through from start to finish
- This will include ensuring all materials and stock are available for each job
- Assisting with materials from warehouse to location is complete
- Ensure all jobs are finished to agreed timescales
- Working to design drawings such as digging, laying, levelling and basic brick work
- Ensure all stock is ordered in on time and ready for each job.
- Assist with loading and offloading of all deliveries
- You must have experience in a similar position and come from a landscaping/building background
- Have a qualification card and be able to drive a 7.5 tonne vehicle
- Be C1E and CSCS qualified
- Forklift license would be an advantage
- Clean driving licence with no criminal records
Salary will be £20k per annum and will come with additional company benefits
To apply please submit your CV via the link provided