Warehouse Staff - Immediate Start
- Post Date:30th April 2020
- Apply Before: 30th May 2020
- Views 435
- Offerd Salary £15,000 - £20,000Career Level ManagerExperience Less than 1 Year
- INDUSTRY Production
Sortation associate position is an on-going temporary role and can offer full time hours as well as the possibility to gain a permanent position with Amazon.
Job is based in Queens Road, Belfast, BT3 9DT
Wage is £9.50 basic to £20 an hour for over 50hrs a week ( night shift pays £1 bonus for each hour)
Shifts are 2am to 10:30am or on Sunday at 03:30am to 12:00noon
Warehouse Job may include:
* Receiving & sorting parcels into relevant post codes.
* Handling the full range of items sold by amazon and its marketplace sellers in the uk, including but not limited to: age restricted products, food (including nuts and meat) and alcohol and chemicals;
* Following Amazon’s internal processes and procedures, including using radio frequency (rf) scanners and reading instructions from the scanners;
* Placing packages onto the sortation belts
* Sorting packages on the sortation belts
* Preparing trolleys for delivery associates
* Checking for accuracy in the packages that have sorted
* Adhere to strict safety, quality and production standards
* You will be required to adhere to strict safety, quality and production standards and consistently achieve Minimum Acceptable Performance Standard (MAPS) set for your department.
This Picker and Packer / Warehouse Operative role involves the following physical requirements on a daily basis:
* Standing and/or walking for long periods of between 8 and 11 hours per shift (flex and part-time shifts may vary)
* Lifting and moving products up to 15kg in weight
* Lifting, bending, reaching above the head, kneeling, crouching, and/or stretching for 8 to 11 hours per shift (flex and part-time positions may vary)
* Pushing and pulling product up to 15kg in weight for 8 to 11 hours per shift (flex and part-time roles may vary)
* Manual dexterity of both hands and wrists;
* The temperature in the warehouse varies and in the summer months will occasionally become warm. Working nights, weekends, and/or holidays may be required, in addition overtime is often required (sometimes at short notice).
Picker and Packer / Warehouse Operative shift times
Night shift only starting at 2am to 1030am working any 5 nights per week out of 7
Picker and Packer / Warehouse Operative pay rates
* The pay rate for a night time Parcel Sortation Associate is £10.50 per hour
* Over-time is paid at a higher rate!