Insurance Sales Advisor – Portadown Jobs
Donard Recruitment are representing our client based in Portadown who are recruiting for an Insurance Sales Advisor.
As an insurance sales advisor, you will be working to achieve operational targets through the promotion, sales and servicing of insurance products
Insurance Sales Advisor Job duties:
• Meeting and exceeding personal, team and department targets;
• Promoting the brand and acting as an ambassador for the company;
• Advising, recommending, selling and servicing appropriate insurance products to meet the customer’s needs;
• Complying with all insurance scheme and underwriting rules;
• Handling inbound and outbound calls, along with face to face activities, generating new business and to service existing customers;
• Complying with FCA requirements, including adhering to agreed scripts;
• Delivering and maintaining a quality service at all times;
• Contributing ideas and suggestions to develop and achieve best practice;
• Attending meetings and team briefings;
• Participating in training and coaching sessions and ensuring the update and maintenance of personal training records;
• Carrying out any other duties required by the Company;
• Flexibility to travel to other branches if required.
Insurance Sales Advisor Qualifications
• Minimum of 5 GCSE’s at Grade C or above, including Maths and English, or equivalent qualification
• At least three years’ recent experience in an insurance sales role.
• 1 Year Continuous Direct Sales Experience
• 1 Year Target Driven Experience
• Experience within the financial services industry
• £16K – £19K Depending on Experience plus Commission