- Salary --
- Company Website www.foylefoodgroup.com
- Job Title Graduate
- Job Location Omagh, UK
- Company Name Foyle Food Group
Foyle Food Group
First of all The Foyle Food Group are seeking applications for its 2017/18 Graduate Academy which will commence in July 2017 due to growth. We are keen to attract applications from people seeking a Managerial career within the Red Meat Industry. This is an exciting opportunity to join one of most progressive beef processing groups in the UK and Ireland.
All Graduate positions will be based at our Central office in Omagh, but may require travel to all of our sites. Therefor Successful applicants will undertake a 12-month structured training and development programme. Whilst working in a dynamic and energetic environment undertaking a range of management projects, hence so you will become fully equipped with the right skills needed for an exciting career in this industry.
The Graduate Academy will provide you with an accelerated path to leadership with the assistance of mentors from the Group’s senior Management team.
Since We know that developing our future leaders is the key to our continued success and is an excellent platform for moving into senior positions offering high degrees of responsibility.
Graduate positions available:
- FFG/GA/PM 3 x Trainee Production Management roles (production management skills, job costing, yields)
- FFG/GA/IT 2 x IT Graduates (Software development)
- FFG/GA/EG 1 x Engineering Graduate (process design, electronics, retail packing processes)
- FFG/GA/EE 1 x Environmental / Energy Management Graduate (Management of environmental and energy systems)
- FFG/GA/CG 1 x Commercial Graduate (Oriental language skills essential)
What you will need to demonstrate
• That you are a committed and ambitious person, having excellent communication skills and a real desire to learn will be considerably relevant
• Hence An interest in the red meat processing industry is essential, because graduates will have a “hands on” role within our business
• Excellent organisational, yet analytical, IT and administrative skills
• A positive attitude, attention to detail and an understanding of how strong management adds value
• Hence A degree / third level qualification in a relevant business, food related or manufacturing discipline
Finally To apply please forward a covering letter with an up to date CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or the Monitoring officer c/o Shared Service Centre, Foyle Food Group Ltd, 52 Doogary Road Omagh Co. Tyrone BT79 0BQ clearly stating the code for the role you are applying for.
In conclusion Closing date for the receipt of applications is 28/04/2017 – the Company reserves the right to adjust the criteria to facilitate shortlisting.