- Salary 28000--32000
- Company Website www.premierepeople-ni.com
- Job Title Electrical Engineer
- Job Location Dungannon, UK
- Company Name Premiere People NI
We are actively seeking a Electrical Technician to work with one of Ireland’s top 100 companies. This is a permanent position and a great opportunity to further your career. If you are an experienced Electrical Engineer we would love to hear from you.
THE ROLE: Electrical Engineer
- We are seeking to recruit an Electrical Technician with electrical experience to join our modern and pro-active maintenance team.
- The Electrical Engineer will be working as part of a team and will be responsible for
- Providing knowledge, experience and support to install, maintain and repair production and ancillary equipment
- Carrying out planned preventative maintenance in accordance with maintenance schedules
- Carrying out reactive maintenance as required
- Identifying and implementing improvements on equipment
- Maintaining appropriate computerised and manual records and liaise with various department personnel / suppliers and customers
- Working on either day, evening or rotating shifts to ensure production requirements are met
- While the role is that of a maintenance technician, it does involve the use of other skills such as mechanical fitting to be able to complete tasks around the production machinery.
REQUIREMENTS for Electrical Engineer
- A time-served electrician with formal qualifications and a minimum of 4 years hands-on electrical experience, preferably within the food industry.
- Must be able to read electrical drawings.
- PLC variable speed drive and control systems is desirable
- Hands on approach to solving problems and achieving results is a must
- Excellent communication, interpersonal and reporting skills
- Ability to work as part of a team
- Be flexible in terms of operational requirements and willing to travel to other sites as and when required
- Be prepared to work flexible shift patterns as and when required
Salary will be very attractive with additional company benefits that will be discussed with the employer.
To apply please email your cv to email@example.com or use the link provided.