- Salary Neg
- Company Website www.foylefoodgroup.com
- Job Title Credit Controller
- Job Location Omagh
- Company Name Foyle Group
Excellent opportunity for Credit Controller based in Omagh.
The Foyle Food Group is seeking to recruit an experienced Credit Controller to be based at the Group’s Shared Service Centre located in Omagh. Reporting to the Group Financial Controller this is an excellent opportunity to join one of the largest red meat processing companies in the UK and Ireland.
The successful candidate will have overall responsibility for managing customer accounts within agreed terms and within credit limits in order to maximise cash-flow and minimise overdue debt within the Group.
The role will include:
- Establishing a strong line of communication with the sales team based at the Shared Service Centre;
- Building strong links with customers in order to minimise debtor balances;
- Undertaking trade credit checks; and
- Managing the relationship with our trade credit insurers.
- Minimum of 3 years experience in a credit control role within a high volume ledger environment
- Experience of dealing with significant customer balances
- Experience of taking appropriate measures to recover debt including legal remedy
- Management of credit requests and control of credit insurance
- Reviewing credit limits and maintaining accurate debtor records
- Proven experience of working successfully to achieve KPI targets
- Suitably recognised finance / administration qualification
- Computer literate with strong excel skills
- Ability to work on own initiative
The Foyle Food Group reserve the right to extend the shortlisting criteria to facilitate shortlisting process.
Closing date for the receipt of completed applications / CV’s is 5th July 2018.
To forward an up to date CV, please apply by clicking APPLY NOW button below.