Reports to: SVP, Operations (Northern Ireland)
Salary: Up to £32,000 per annum
Hours: 40 hours per week. Full flexibility required
Contract : Permanent
As a leader in outsourced customer experience management, we are only as good as our people. So when you bring out the best in our teams, we will bring out the best in you.
About the role
As one of our valued Assistant Contact Centre Managers, you will be responsible for the delivery of great customer service for our high-profile Public Sector client.
Leading, developing, motivating, managing and organising a number of teams across the account, you will ensure we are consistently meeting and exceeding our client’s expectations. You will be a real ambassador for Teleperformance, living our values, encouraging and enabling best practice, and supporting us to improve procedures.
As well as keeping in regular contact with the client, you will work closely with colleagues in other teams, including HR, Learning & Development, Client Services, Work Force Management and Quality/Compliance, to optimise operational delivery and ensure performance targets are met. You will encourage feedback from your team, dealing with any issues affecting their performance. You also will bring ideas to maintain employee engagement, and you will implement recognition programmes and awards.
In short, you will make sure that everyone has everything they need to do a great job.
What you’ll bring
• Previous experience of working with clients at a manager level, with the ability to build strong rapports with both customers and colleagues. Experience in the Public sector is desirable.
• The ability to communicate client requirements to your team, with a clear, positive and customer-focused message.
• A solid background in client services, bringing an account management, operations, project management or wider outsourcing perspective.
• A good understanding of call centre operations, metrics and pricing structures.
• Strong influencing and negotiation skills, together with experience of financial forecasting and invoicing.
You’ll also need the ability to:
• Demonstrate how you have added value to a client’s business.
• Drive high performance against all key targets in your area of accountability, highlighting performance variances/trends, and immediately developing strategies and/or coaching plans to rectify.
• Create business critical reports containing meaningful information and commentary.
• Own the delivery of financial targets and gross margin by setting appropriate budgets, controlling spend and creating plans to deliver against financial forecasts. Proven t
• Understand the security and compliance requirements within the client contract, complete contractual risk assessments, and lead a business culture where data protection, security and prevention of fraud is a priority for everyone in the team, by driving full operational compliance with all policies.
• Work closely with your operational management team to monitor business, employee and customer activity, identify any gaps or issues which present risk, and take appropriate action to address them.
• Work in partnership with the Strategic Resourcing & Relations Manager to co-ordinate quarterly/annual reviews and drive a proactive Employee Forum to ensure any engagement issues are identified and resolved.
Offer of employment will be conditional upon satisfactory credit and criminal check.
With 311 Contact Centres worldwide, Teleperformance has a presence in 65 countries. We talk to customers in 75 languages and dialects on behalf of major international companies. We’re really proud to say that we’re the biggest in the world. Our clients choose us for unsurpassed service that protects their brand, grows their market share, increases their sales and improves their customers’ experience.
The benefits of working with us
Join us, and you’ll be joining a people-based business. One that respects who you are, what you bring, and where you want to go with us – with the chance to learn, develop and take your experience further. We’ll also give you a great benefits package, including access to a pension scheme, discounts on gym membership, phones and retail brands, a cycle to work scheme, childcare vouchers and more. Because when you’ve got everything you need, you’ll be at your best. And that’s better for our customers too.
How to apply
Please send your CV, to Scott McGarry at Scott.Mcgarry@Teleperformance.com
Closing Date: Monday 19th March 2018 at 1.00pm
Tagged as: call centre, customer service, management
Customer Service Advisor – Part Time, Sainsburys Newry and Bangor Contract – Permanent Salary – Up to £17,160 per annum...Apply For This Job