Foyle Campsie requires a Stores Controller to be based at their Co Londonderry site. The successful candidate will be part of a busy Production Team and be prepared to work within any area of the business at the direction of Management. They will be responsible for all aspects within the Stores area ensuring all packaging, consumables, PPE and equipment is available for production when required and to monitor and control the issue of same. Reporting directly to the Stock Control Manager, they will be responsible for managing orders and re-ordering through Navision on a daily basis, processing delivery dockets and forwarding invoices to the relevant personnel. They will be responsible for the intake of deliveries, maintaining accurate records of all stock and providing good housekeeping throughout amenities and designated areas. They will be accountable for adhering to a daily work plan, maintaining high standards of hygiene, health & safety for self and others and have the capability to cover for the Stock Control Manager when he is not on site.
• 2 years’ experience working within a high-volume production environment.
• Ability to fulfil administration requirements of the position and must possess established IT skills with an understanding of Company computer packages e.g. Innova/Navision/Excel.
• Ability to carry out weekly, monthly and annual stock taking ensuring accurate reporting on stock levels within your remit.
• Proven satisfactory level of literacy and numeracy.
• Clean Driving licence & Business Insured Vehicle
• Previous experience working in a Stores area.
• Previous experience working within Stock Control.
• Knowledge of Stock Control System
• Ability to drive Fork Lift
Stock Controller – Dispatch At Artificial Grass Company/Surfacescape Group, we continue to deliver our products and services to companies and customers throughout the UK and Ireland. Due to high demand and continuous growth, we are looking to recruit a Stock Controller to join the team. This is a new position as we continue to grow our products and is a great opportunity for someone to head up the dispatch and oversee all supplies and stock. Duties: The ideal person will be responsible for the dispatch, deliveries and stock control of the business Organise dispatch for deliveries on a daily, weekly and monthly basis. Looking after companies stock control Ensuring stock is always available within the warehouse for all upcoming jobs and sales orders Liaising with the sales team and planning ahead to ensure all stock will be available at agreed timescales Keep a record of all forecasted sales and installations and order stock accordingly Keep updates of all stock and report to management any delays or issues that would affect the workflow of the business Work closely with the sales team to ensure the smooth process of closing sales ...Apply For This Job