Permanent – Full Time
£18.00 per hour plus benefits
Belfast, Northern Ireland
* Large Nursing Home
* Good reputation and latest report from The Regulation and Quality Improvement Authority
* Reputable Group
* Specialising in Old Age and Dementia
We are currently looking for a Registered Nurse (RGN or RMN) for a Permanent Full Time role in a modern, friendly and reputable Nursing Home in Belfast, Northern Ireland.
As Registered Nurse (RGN or RMN) you will be responsible for taking the lead in the provision of nursing care, ensuring that the nursing and personal care of residents is maintained on a daily basis in strict accordance with the individuals’ care plan. This will include…
* Ensuring that comprehensive, individualised care plans are in place, reviewed regularly and evaluated in accordance with the NMC guidelines and company policy
* Assist and deal with emergencies and pre-planned treatment of patients
* Manage your own work load
* Maintain ongoing assessment and review of all residents
* Monitor residents progress
* Administer drugs and medicines
* Apply surgical dressings and other forms of treatment
* Plan duty rotas and organise/direct the work and training
* Advise on all aspects of nursing care, disease prevention and such like
* Use excellent communication skills with residents, families and the working team
* Plan, manage, provide and evaluate nursing care services for residents and supervise the implementation of nursing care plans.
Requirements for the Registered Nurse (RGN or RMN role):
* Nursing Degree or Diploma
* RGN or RMN qualified
* A current UK NMC Pin
* Preferably at least 1 years post qualification nursing experience although newly qualified nurses will be considered
* Excellent communication skills
In return, the successful Registered Nurse (RGN or RMN) will receive:
* Excellent Full Time salary of £18.00 per hour
* Pension scheme
* Comprehensive induction and ongoing training with clear career paths
* Retail discounts schemes
* Free uniform
* 28 days annual leave
* Free parking on-site
Applications from candidates requiring sponsorship will be considered, but an NMC Pin is essential.
The home is set in a nice, convenient location in an easiliy accessible area of the city. The home is beautifully furnished with comfortable surroundings and lounges which create a pleasant and calm atmosphere. The home and the whole team provide high levels of care that is reflected throughout the group. The service specialises in caring for individuals with Old Age & Dementia.
The nursing home group is a well-established award winning portfolio of over 50 homes throughout the UK. They take a ‘person centred’ approach to care where each resident is treated with dignity and respect. They promote well-being and they believe in creating an inclusive, friendly environment in all of their homes including this home in Belfast, Northern Ireland.
Madison Medical are recruiting on behalf of our client for this role. Established in 2009, Madison Medical are a leading medical and nursing recruitment agency specialising in recruiting locum and permanent Medical and Nursing Professionals for work in the NHS and with private healthcare providers in the UK.
Madison Medical offer a fantastic range of referral incentives for medical and nursing professionals should you wish to refer a friend for any permanent role. Ask your recruitment consultant for more information or visit our website
Tagged as: Medical/Pharmaceutical/Scientific, Nurse
Staff Nurse required for a bespoke Nursing Home in Belfast, day and night duties available with the offer of a...Apply For This Job