On behalf of a medical family practice based in East Belfast Premiere People Healthcare are urgently seeking a Phlebotomist for a part time position.
Hours: 9-12 Monday to Friday
Location: East Belfast
Working in accordance with the specific practice guidelines and protocols, the post holder will be responsible for performing venepunture to obtain blood samples form patients as the results of direct referral from a GP.
· Ensuring that the patient is comfortable and relaxed as possible and confirming their agreement to the collection of a blood sample
· Collection of samples of blood in accordance with training and procedures
· Ensuring samples are stored in appropriate containers
· Accurate, legiable labelling of all samples to confirm patient identity
· Checking patient information confirming details with the patient when necessary
· Recording collection of blood samples in patient records in accordance with practice procedures
· Notifying the GP/ Nurse of any patient issues
· Liaising with and assisting members of the administrative team
Phlebotomy training – certificate evidence required
Pervious employment experience as a Phlebotomist
Please not that if selected applicants will be required to complete pre employment checks before commencement.
Tagged as: phlebotomist
Personal Independence Assessment Nurse * Nurses from a variety of backgrounds can apply : including registered general nurse (RGN), mental...Apply For This Job
Nursing Sister / Charge Nurse (£16.50p/h) (Permanent – Full Time Position) Position: Nursing Sister / Charge Nurse Location: Jordanstown, Newtownabbey...Apply For This Job