The Foyle Food Group requires General Operatives to be based at their site on the outskirts of Omagh, County Tyrone. This is an exciting opportunity to join one of most progressive beef processing groups in the UK and Ireland.
You will be provided with training to enable you to become a fully skilled member of the team, de-boning, trimming, packing, slaughtering, operating machinery and carrying out general production work. The successful candidate will be part of a busy (department) team.
• Ability to work on own initiative
• Have a willingness to learn and develop yourself
• Ability to work effectively within a team
• Flexible approach to working
• Good communication skills
• A good attitude towards health and safety
• Previous beef boning and/or trimming experience
• Previous experience working in the food industry/similar environment
• Food Hygiene Certificate
The Company reserve the right to adjust the criteria to facilitate shortlisting.
Closing date for receipt of applications is 31st October 2020