The Foyle Food Group requires a Shift Manager for our Retail Packing Operations in our Foyle Ingredients site in Omagh, Co. Tyrone. This is an exciting opportunity to join a well-established food processing Company in the UK and Ireland.
The successful candidate will report directly to the General Manager and Production Manager, and work closely with Supervisors, Line Leaders and Technical personnel to oversee the day-to-day running of the facility to ensure the on-time delivery of a premium product.
We are looking for candidates who thrive in a fast paced, pressurised environment. Working to exacting specifications and targets, getting the best out of both people and equipment within the facility. Hours of operation are currently 6 days a week (Monday – Saturday) and the successful candidate will work 5 days out of 6, Sunday work will be operational in the future. Currently the role is predominantly day shift, hours of work are between 0600>1830.
· Working knowledge of red meat products
· Effective communication skills
· A high level of conversational and written English skills
· Ability to work in a pressurised environment
· A keen eye for detail and organisational skills
· Ability to work on your own initiative
· IT literate / Lean practices
· Previous experience of co-ordinating / managing people
· Previous experience of working in a retail packing environment
The Company reserve the right to expand the shortlisting criteria to facilitate the shortlisting process.
Closing date for the receipt of completed applications is Sunday 31st October 2021.
Boning Hall and Slaughter Hall Operatives Foyle Campsie is actively seeking individuals both skilled and unskilled operatives to join their...Apply For This Job