The Foyle Food Group is looking to employ a Line Leader for our Retail Packing Operations in our Foyle Ingredients site in Omagh, Co. Tyrone. This is an exciting opportunity to join a well-established food processing Company in the UK and Ireland.
The successful candidate will lead, develop and influence the shift operators to deliver the optimal contribution and achievement for the strategic plan and vison of the business, ensuring that outputs meet required standards for quality, service and cost.
Hours of operation for the role are currently Monday to Saturday (working 5 days from 6) totalling 40 hours per week between 0600 > 2000 during standard operations, when Evening Shift is in place hours of work between 1600 > 0200, with opportunities to undertake additional hours.
· Previous experience within a Team/Line Leader or supervisory role.
· Ability to work on own initiative with an eye for detail.
· Ability to work in a pressurized environment, with a can-do attitude and commitment to safety.
· Good organisation and communication skills.
· Flexibility towards working patterns.
· Previous experience or working knowledge of red meat products.
· Previous experience working in a retail packing environment, or
· Previous experience working in a factory environment.
The Company reserve the right to expand the shortlisting criteria to facilitate the shortlisting process.
Closing date for the receipt of completed applications is Sunday 31st October 2021.
Boning Hall and Slaughter Hall Operatives Foyle Campsie is actively seeking individuals both skilled and unskilled operatives to join their...Apply For This Job