A well established Practice in Belfast have an exciting opportunity for a Tax Trainee to join their experienced and expanding team. This company will offer the Tax Trainee an exceptional working environment in which to develop your skills and experience.
This role will allow the Tax Trainee to develop their experience with a range of clients from OME’s, SME’s to HNWI’s.
• Preparing self-assessment tax returns
• Preparing corporation tax computations
• VAT return completion
• P11D preparation
• Payroll processing
• Liaising with HMRC on behalf of our clients
• Assisting seniors and managers with research
• Tax Trainee must be educated to degree level with minimum of 2:1
• 5 GCSE’s to include Maths & English Grades B or above
• A Tax qualification is highly desirable but not essential
If you are interested in working within a highly successful Practice as a Tax Trainee and are motivated and determined to develop your career in this area please contact Lois on 02890996195 to discuss.
Tagged as: tax trainee