Job ID 850
Offered Salary 1000
Cold Store Operative
Foyle Omagh requires a Dispatch Operative to be based in our Cold Store in Foyle Omagh. The Cold Store
Dispatch Operative will report directly to the Cold Store Manager and will be responsible for day-to-day
duties within the Cold Store Department including building orders, scanning orders, and dispatching orders.
You will be provided with training to enable you to become a fully skilled member of the team.
Hours of work Monday > Friday 5 x 8-hour shifts
- Physically strong to manually check and build pallets of product
- Able to work in a cold environment
- Ability to work on your own initiative
- Positive approach to safe working practices
- Flexible approach to working hours including weekend / early starts / late finishes
- Excellent communication skills
- Computer literate
- Previous experience working in a dispatch role.
Basic starting rate is £10.92 per hour, regardless of age, increasing with additional skill bonus gained
through personal development – opportunities for overtime. All new starts will be enrolled on our apprentice
programme, giving everyone the opportunity to gain a recognised qualification and potentially a bonus upon
completing the training programme.
No experience necessary, full training and protective equipment will be provided. Subsidised Canteen on
site, Cycle to Work Scheme, Group Health & Wellbeing Programme and free Life Assurance for all staff
Company reserves the right to extend the selection criteria to facilitate shortlisting.
Closing date for the receipt of CV/Applications Forms- Friday 6 th October 2023