Job ID 655
Offered Salary 1000
Experience Less Than 1 Year
Industry Transport and Logistics
Bus Driver – Lisburn
We are currently recruiting a Driver to join our client in Lisburn
- £11.11 per hour
- Monday – Friday 8am to 4pm
- Immediate start
- Temp ongoing position
- You must have a Category D License
Job duties include:
1. Daily collection and conveyance of clients and/or officers as allocated.
2. Collecting and conveying staff and clients for social and educational outings and
during holiday trips.
3. Securing clients travelling with recommended restraint devices.
4. Where necessary assist clients, including those using wheelchairs or walking aids, etc
in any manner possible with regard to their needs e.g. preparation for transit to (and on return home) centres and functions, doing up laces, switching off lights and appliances
5. Assist clients into and out of vehicles
6. Providing, where appropriate, personal assistance to clients/patients and ensuring
privacy, dignity and rights of clients.
7. Helping in the provision of individual and group programmes of care.
8. Participating in group and leisure activities.
9. Attending and contributing to reviews of clients/ patients as appropriate.
10. Participating in programme of formal supervision
11. Being available to listen and talk to clients/patients.
Essential:You must have at least 6 months experience driving buses/coaches *Applicants must hold a current and valid Driver’s Qualification Card (DQC)
To apply please send your CV to email@example.com