· To word process routine correspondence (emails, letters, minutes, memos, spreadsheets etc.) as required by senior management;
· Data entry of Health and Safety information into Company Database;
· To complete the monitoring and maintenance of all office based administrative systems within required deadlines;
· To carry out general office duties including photocopying, faxing, emailing, answering phones, and distributing documents as required
· Undertake clerical work such as filing, accounting, updating records, preparing correspondence,inputting and retrieving information from computers;
· To comply with the Organisation’s Health and Safety policy and provide support to the Health and Safety Department assisting in all required activities.
· Record minutes of meetings and preparation of reports.
· Any other duties as required by senior management.
· Good standard of Education;
· Strong Computing and Word Processing skills and spreadsheets;
· Self-motivated. Able to demonstrate initiative whilst working in a team environment;
· Excellent communication skills – both written and verbal. Excellent telephone manner essential;
· Reliable and dependable with a flexible approach to work and working hours along with good attention to detail;
· Willing to learn new tasks to support other business functions;
· Full and Clean Driving Licence;
· Individuals must be tidy and presentable.
To apply for this role pleases end cv or call Daniel on 02870357035 for more information.
Tagged as: administration, receptionist, secretarty