Job ID 740
Offered Salary 1000
Experience Less Than 1 Year
Part-Time Clerical / Admin Staff BT8
- Liaise with other departments.
- Liaise with client, staff and departments internal and external to ensure full and efficient service.
- Participate in general office duties in accordance with local Policies & Procedures, i.e. filing, faxing, photocopying and data entry.
- Make and receive telephone calls and take appropriate action.
- Open, distribute and re-direct mail as appropriate.
- Use IT Systems available to record and produce work of a consistently high standard.
- Maintain standards of confidentiality regarding all information held in respect of service users and professional staff.
- Provide cover for staff during periods of sick/annual leave.
- To deal with day-to-day queries as appropriate.
- Any other duties as appropriate.
- 4 GCSEs at C or above include English Language or equivalent
- 1-2 years previous office/admin experience
- Enhanced Access NI (Desireble)
RSAs stages 1 & 2 Desirable